HP Color LaserJet 5550 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Many people think that the text printing output from many printers is just the same. For those who have the same thoughts, HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer Series is not one of those printers. That is because this printer gives you detailed text printing quality.
This printer offers you the high-resolution text printing output, which is reaching 1,200 dpi. That number is considered something big because many other printers will only give you an average of 600 dpi. That is why this HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer Series is one of the best printers for your text printing needs.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the Color LaserJet 5550 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP Color LaserJet 4730 Driver and Software
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (18.1 MB)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 32 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (16.2 MB)
HP Color LaserJet 5550 installer
HP color LaserJet installer for Mac OS 9.
Operating System(s): Mac OS 9
Release date: Oct 1, 2005
File Size: (11.2 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP Color LaserJet 5550 e-All-in-One Printer?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP Color LaserJet 5550 e-All-in-One Printer All-in-One Printer such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP Color LaserJet 5550 e-All-in-One Printer All-in-One Printer driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP Color LaserJet 5550 e-All-in-One Printer All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver and Software