HP Color LaserJet CP3520 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Seven main advantages of this HP Color LaserJet CP3520 Printer Series are it supports copy, scan, duplex printing and scanning, fax, wireless printing, practical button, an automatic document feeder. It supports A4, Letter, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, Legal, 4R, L, Panoramic/10×30 cm, 10×15 cm, 10×15 cm plus tab, 13×18 cm, 4×8.5 in, 13×18 cm paper sizing.
Furthermore, HP Color LaserJet CP3520 Printer Series offers other facilities if you purchased it from certain online stores. For example, is from Amazon. If you purchased this printer from there, you will get Amazon Dash Replenishment facility. It is a tech that auto filling toner or ink printer when it started running out.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the Color LaserJet CP3520 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP Color LaserJet CP3505 Driver and Software
HP Color LaserJet CP3520 Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (19.2 MB)
HP Color LaserJet CP3520 Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 32 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (17.2 MB)
HP Color LaserJet CP3520 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems
This Readme file provides specific installation instructions and other information you should know before you perform a firmware update for your HP LaserJet Series printer or MFP. Installation instructions are provided for Single and Multiple Printer Updates.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Windows Server 2008 W32, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP x64, OS Independent.
Release date: Dec 18, 2014
File Size: (23.9 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP Color LaserJet CP3520 e-All-in-One Printer?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP Color LaserJet CP3520 All-in-One Printer such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP Color LaserJet CP3520 e-All-in-One Printer All-in-One Printer driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP Color LaserJet CP3520 e-All-in-One Printer All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP Color LaserJet CM2025dn Driver and Software