HP LaserJet 2400 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you think that a printer with the maximum printing speed of 21 pages in a minute is good enough, then you need to see HP LaserJet 2400 Printer Series. That is because this printer is one of the fastest printers that you can get from HP. That is because the printing speed is better than many other printers out there are.
For the printing speed, this printer has the maximum printing speed of 30 pages in a minute. That means HP LaserJet 2400 Printer Series can print a page on the average of two seconds only. This way, you will not need to worry if you need to print a lot of things in a short time.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet 2400 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet 1320 Driver and Software
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (18.1 MB)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 32 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (16.2 MB)
HP LaserJet 2400 series installer
HP LaserJet 2400 series installer for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Operating System(s): Mac OS 9
Release date: Jan 5, 2005
File Size: (5.1 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet 2400 Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet 2400 All-in-One Printer such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet 2400 Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet 2400 Printer All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet 1160 Driver and Software