HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Series has two printing speeds depending on the size of the paper used. It works at a speed of 26 pages per minute in A4 and 27 pages per minute in Letter A. With wired connectivity, the unit uses LAN and USB as its interfaces. It supports standard PostScript and features automatic duplexing function.
HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Series is powered with a Motorola ColdFire processor of 400 MHz clock speed and supports up to 288 MB RAM. The unit prints on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi and is compatible with a variety of operating systems.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet P2015 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet M9059 Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P2015 Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (19.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (17.2 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet P2015 All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet P2015 All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet M9050 Driver and Software