HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer is compatible with media such as cards, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, plain paper, and transparencies. It is powered with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed. The unit consumes 8 watts in standby and sleep modes and 570 watts when operating. The unit prints at a speed of 33 ppm on a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer is of 14.4-inch width, 14.5-inch depth, 10.6-inch height, and 23.59 lbs weight. The first print is delivered in 8 seconds. It works with Gigabit LAN and USB as its interfaces and comes with a media feeder with a capacity of 250 sheets.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet P2055dn e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet P2015 Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P2055dn Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Sep 1, 2018
File Size: (17.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Sep 1, 2018
File Size: (16.0 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet P2055dn All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet P2055dn All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet M9059 Driver and Software