HP LaserJet P3005 Driver Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet P3004/P3005 Printer series works at a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute in Letter A size and 33 pages per minute in A4 size. The first print is out in 9.5 seconds. The unit is compatible with media such as bond paper, envelopes, plain paper, cards, color laser paper, labels, recycled paper, and transparencies.
HP LaserJet P3004/P3005 Printer series is powered with a Motorola processor of 400 MHz clock speed. The unit consumes 9 watts in standby and sleep modes and 600 watts when operating. It is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows, Apple Mac OS, and Linux.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet P3005 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet P3004 Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P3005 Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (18.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (16.2 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet P3005 Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet P3005 All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet P3005 Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet P3005 All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver and Software