HP LaserJet P4510 Driver Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet P4510 Printer Series consumes 800 watts when operating through a power supply of AC 230 nominal voltage. It works at a maximum printing speed of 45 pages per minute. The unit is equipped with built-in devices such as a status LCD and a USB hub. Image enhancement technologies the unit is equipped with include HP ProRes 1200 and HP FastRes 1200.
HP LaserJet P4510 Printer Series handles media through a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity and an input tray of 500 sheets capacity. It is compatible with media types such as cards, bond paper, envelopes, color laser paper, labels, plain paper, transparencies, and recycled paper.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet P4510 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet P4015 Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P4510 Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (19.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Jun 21, 2019
File Size: (17.2 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet P4510 Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet P4510 All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet P4510 Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet P4510 All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet P4014 Driver and Software