HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer is a colour printer that comes equipped with a flatbed scanner. The printer has a maximum speed of 18 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The unit supports the use of paper sizes such as A3, A3+, and A4.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer supports network printing through a USB connection. It handles media through a paper tray with a capacity of 150 sheets of paper. It emits a noise level of 50 dB and also comes with wireless printing capability. The unit works with laser printing technology.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet Pro M1136 e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet Pro M1132s Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Full Feature Software and Driver
This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Windows Server 2008 W32, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.
Release date: Jul 22, 2016
File Size: (212.7 MB)
HP LaserJet M1136 Series Full Feature Software and Driver Full Feature Software and Driver
This download package contains HP LaserJet M1130/M1210 Series Mac OS X Installer with updated (Universal Binary) files. Full printing support for Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 PPC and Intel processor Macs is included with this download.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6.
Release date: Dec 6, 2012
File Size: (66.3 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet Pro M1136 All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet Pro M1136 All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
- Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.