HP LaserJet Pro M701n Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M701n Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – HP LaserJet Pro M701n consumes 0.2 watts when off, 2.5 watts in sleep mode, 11 watts in standby mode, and 680 watts when operating. The unit works with an input voltage of 220-240 VAC on a frequency of 50/60 Hz. It is of 500 mm width, 425 mm height, 295 depth, and 17 kg weight.
HP LaserJet Pro M701n has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and works at a maximum speed of 31 pages per minute in A4 size and 15 pages per minute in A3. The unit comes equipped with a memory of 256 MB in size.
This website is the one that you are looking for if you want to find the driver and software to help you with the LaserJet Pro M701n e-All-in-One Printer. That is because this website offers you all of the driver software that you need based on the types of your Printer.
Also, recommended: HP LaserJet Pro M521dw Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M701n Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (18.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (16.2 MB)
HP Full Software and Drivers For Mac
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
Operating System(s): macOS 10.14, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13.
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
File Size: (9.1 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software for HP LaserJet Pro M701n Printer Series?
Easily follow these instructions to install the software and driver that you have downloaded.
- Go to the download location where you have downloaded the driver software file. Make sure the file has the .exe extension because if that is not the extension of the file, you have downloaded the wrong file.
- When the process has started, you just need to click next after answering some of the options related to the HP LaserJet Pro M701n All-in-One Printers such as the installation location and the additional contents.
- Wait for the installation process started and you are ready to go.
If you are thinking about installing all of the features that you can get from this HP LaserJet Pro M701n Printer Series driver, you need to know these things first.
- This one is done by many users because of its simplicity.
- This kind of installation helps you to get the most recommended features that many people usually need from their HP LaserJet Pro M701n All-in-One Printer driver.
- This installation helps you to use the primary features of this printer driver to the fullest.
This installation helps you a lot if you have problems with the recommended installation.
- This installation is meant to solve the problems on the recommended installation, which is mostly caused by the limited space on your HDD or the minimum specification of the computer where you want to install the driver.
Make sure you understand the features of the components so that your printer driver can run properly.
Also, update a driver: HP LaserJet Pro M521dn Driver and Software